Shannon T. Morgan
Shannon represents individuals in consumer bankruptcy and bankruptcy-related matters throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia and undertakes a limited number of cases on behalf of creditors in consumer bankruptcy cases. Prior to her relocation in 2012 to Virginia and subsequent admission to practice in Virginia in 2013, Shannon practiced law in both Alaska and Colorado. While enjoying a wide variety of legal experience over the years, from civil litigation to criminal defense, domestic relations, personal injury, and administrative law, bankruptcy is the common thread to her practice over the years and has become the passion of her legal career.
Shannon truly enjoys the opportunity to assist clients to achieve a fresh financial start and is committed to the best possible resolution of the debt-related issues her clients face. To that end, she has successfully helped hundreds of clients navigate the bankruptcy process. She is dedicated to assisting people who are facing extreme financial hardship and is a willing counselor throughout the bankruptcy process for her clients.
Shannon, her husband, Scott, and their three children relocated to Virginia upon Scott’s retirement from the United States Air Force. They are happy to call Virginia home.
• University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., cum laude
• University of Baltimore, B.A., summa cum laude, Government and Public Policy
• United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
• United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
• United States District Court for the District of Colorado
• United States District Court for the District of Alaska