We routinely represent clients in a broad range of real estate matters and offer a full service real estate practice. Our business and banking experience helps us ensure that we provide effective, efficient and responsive counsel for real estate matters ranging from the purchase and sale of residential real estate to complex real estate loan workouts involving multiple business entities and complicated title issues. From a purchase to the sale of property, our attorneys help clients manage every title, financing or negotiation scenario. Some areas of our real estate practice include:
• Representation of builders and developers in the acquisition, financing, development, construction and sale of residential and commercial real estate projects.
• Representation of purchasers of large industrial, commercial or multifamily properties.
• Zoning and Planning/Land Use.
• Creation and representation of homeowner’s associations.
• Handling foreclosures, loan workouts and mechanic’s lien issues.
• All aspects of commercial and residential leasing, including lease negotiations, drafting, enforcement.
• Deeds, promissory notes, deeds of trust.
• Title issues, easements, rights of way.
• Representation of telecommunications companies in all leasing, title and zoning matters.
Our real estate expertise goes beyond our offices and extends to the courtroom and local government board room as well. Our attorneys have experience obtaining all manner of zoning approvals and determinations including subdivisions, special use permits, variances, rezonings, zoning text amendments, comprehensive plan amendments, architectural review approvals and more, from Planning Commissions, Boards of Supervisors and City Councils throughout the Commonwealth. We also have experience in litigating to resolve title disputes and in representing both governmental agencies and private property owners in eminent domain proceedings to determine just compensation. The attorneys at Royer Caramanis PLC are prepared to assist you with all of your real estate, land use and development needs.